Jenny Dance, Managing Director
- Over 10 years’ English Language training experience in the UK and abroad.
- Examiner for the University of Cambridge ESOL (FCE and BEC Vantage).
- Eight years’ experience in financial services marketing, at Goldman Sachs and Lloyds Banking Group.
- Passionate about helping students use English as an effective communications tool.
- As Assistant Director at Speakwell School of English near Lisbon, taught Business English and designed courses for organisations including: Microsoft, Proctor and Gamble, Allianz, Ericsson and Merck, Sharp & Dohme.
Business and Exam English Training Team
- All members of the team are graduates and well qualified, experienced teachers.
- They have all worked in the business environment, both as teachers and in other
- They are all native English speakers and have considerable experience preparing students for exams.
For all enquiries, please contact: email@example.com | 07912 348923 | facebook.com/jennydanceels
Languages for Children Training Team
Katie Friedman, co-founder and Course Director
- Head of Modern Foreign Languages at a secondary school in Bristol.
- Holds an MA in Education.
- Seven years’ teaching experience in primary and secondary schools.
- TESOL qualified with experience teaching English in Belgium, Brazil and Mexico.
- All members of the teaching team are fully qualified native speakers.
- They all have experience of working with young learners.