Would you like to take FCE, CAE, CPE or IELTS? We are exam preparation specialists, and can help you get the certificate you need! All our teachers are fully qualified native-speakers, and experienced exam tutors. Jenny has also worked as a Cambridge Examiner, so you’ll benefit from her detailed knowledge of the exam system.
The classes cover all skills, but focus on speaking, grammar and use of English. There is regular written homework, which your teacher will mark with detailed feedback on both your strengths and weaknesses. We offer one-to-one classes, or study in small groups (max 5 students).
Why Choose Us?
- experienced, well qualified, native-English-speaking teachers
- Course Director is an ex-Cambridge Examiner
- small groups, maximum 5 students
- courses focus on skills and techniques for success at exams
- regular exam-writing homework, marked with detailed feedback each week
- affordable courses, with prices from £12 per person per hour (see below for details)
If you’d like to know more about how we can help, get in touch on 07912 348923 or email email@example.com.
“I took lessons with Jenny for about six months in order to get the First Certificate. It was a very good investment, I gained confidence lesson by lesson. Because she is an Examiner, by the date of the exam I knew exactly what to expect, as well as what the Examiners wanted to hear and read.”
Rubén Gonzalez (78%, FCE grade B)
“I improved my English skills and achieved the right score in the IELTS test to study a Master of Science in the UK, all thanks to Jenny’s English teachers.”
A Cabello, Post-Graduate student and Engineer (IELTS band 6.0)
“You played a big role in my success at IELTS – I am very grateful for all the help you’ve given me!”
Oliver, studying for an MSc in Osteopathy (IELTS band 7.5)
“I would like to say ‘thank you’. You’ve created a great area to learn English and to meet people. The teachers you have chosen are amazing.”
Ewa K, Journalist
“Many thanks for all your great support, I enjoyed your reading lessons – I wish I had done some more time with you to gain more confidence.”
Hafeez, Doctor, Cardiff
Fees start at £12 per person per hour. On most courses, you’ll see your teacher for either 3 or 4 hours per week.
- studying one-to-one costs £30 per hour
- studying in a group of two costs £19 per person per hour
- a group of three costs £15 per person per hour
- a group of four or five costs £12 per person per hour